Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem loading background image with Slider Revolution

Problem loading background image with Slider Revolution

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

FoxxT
    Participant

Hi,

My website can’t load the background images made with Slider Revolution.
    You can find attached files with the preview and with the website loaded with incognito.

Thanks,

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Sorry but currently I am unable to view the files you attached. Please make sure that you have added them correctly and provide the URL of the website to check it me and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

FoxxT
    Participant

Hello,

Here the new files and link.

Kind regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached and visited your website. It seems that you have not added the background image correctly.

Please try reading the background image then clear the cache and check back.

Because there is currently no background image added to the slide you added.

Best Regards.

FoxxT
    Participant

Hello,

I tried with the dummy content, adding your Slider revolution like the furniture, electronics, etc… and have the same result.
    I think the problem is because i choose the bike theme and it has the standard slider. I removed it and added a Revolution slider but should have any option that can’t shows the background image.

Kind regards,

Hello,

Sorry but your explanation is not clear enough to understand what you actually require. Please elaborate what is the actual problem you are facing with the help of some relevant screenshots. Because now the background image is displayed of the slide you added.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

FoxxT
    Participant

Hello,

Well very easy, any Slider even your theme templates when i set up and check with another browser, it doesn’t shows the background images.

Kind regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Please deactivate all the third-party plugins, activate the parent theme, clear cache, and then check back.

If the problem continues then leave the third party plugins deactivated and provide admin panel login details to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)