Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem on layout select for product archive

Problem on layout select for product archive

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

bogdan-4113
    Participant

Hello!

I have selected a layout for my product archive. This one dont work. When im accesing the main category, even if i have a lot of categories for that main category, i can see only 2 of them, when i press to enter on it, there are no products in here, even if i have products on that category.

Thx!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I can check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards.

bogdan-4113
    Participant

Sure! Thx.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login url of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

bogdan-4113
    Participant

Hello

Sure

Thx

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

bogdan-4113
    Participant

Hello there,

Same problem 🙁

Can you check it again please?

Thx!

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

bogdan-4113
    Participant

Hello there!

Problem solved. Now i have another problem…
    I inserted sidebar for filters, i disabled it for mobile devices, but on mobile device, the sidebar still is still there…

May you help me?

Thx!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please disable the option off canvas sidebar for mobile from theme settings then check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)