Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem: The product long description appears after the sidebar

Problem: The product long description appears after the sidebar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anete21
    Participant

Hello!
    Could you, please, advise me on how to fix this problem? In the Single product page, the products Long description appears AFTER the sidebar ends, not immediately after the short description and “Add to cart”. This looks especially bad in the mobile version.
    Thanks!

Hello,

We can hide the sidebar on mobile view with CSS if it suits you please add this CSS to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Mobile view.

.woodmart-sidebar-scroll{
    display:none
    }

Best Regards

Anete21
    Participant

Hello! Please see the data below. P.S. I have now taken some widgets out of the sidebar to make it short, but I guess you will be able to see the problem anyway (especially on the mobile). Thanks!

Hello,

As I understand you want to remove the sidebar from the product page on mobile view. If so just add the code provided above to Theme Settings > Custom CSS.

I have checked the product page http://prntscr.com/jm6rfc and do not see any problems. Please clarify.

Best Regards

Anete21
    Participant

Hello again,

The problem is that the sidebar on a desktop breaks up the product description – it moves the products long description (as well as the Upsell products after that) way down. Customer does not notice that the description continues below, after the gap!!!!
    It seams that sidebar applies only to the short description part of the Product page, not the whole product page (as it should).
    Please, see this product page as an example: https://www.tiramaja.lv/product/stiklu-tirisanas-audums-lilla/ as well as the screenshot in the attachment, to see what I mean.
    Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, it is the way our sidebar and product page layout in general works. The sidebar can’t be full height because WooCommerce tabs section is full width. By default, there is no sidebar on the product page in WooCommerce at all. We suggest you add fewer widgets inside it.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)