Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with cache

Problem with cache

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

martin-9344
    Participant

Hi,

We are having an issue with the theme which appears to be due to a cache issue.
    We have installed Rocket and even when we clear the cache, it doesn’t always accept the changes.

– In addition, all of a sudden, without us having made any changes, the various pages are displayed in a completely
    wrong way. When we then press f5 and update, it usually looks right again, but not every time.

– Several times, e.g. 2 subpages displayed the entire header incorrectly, but not on the other pages.
    It is different which pages behave differently compared to the others.

– When I show a slider block in the header banner, it doesn’t appear right, etc.

– When I have tried to make a change and updated the page, cleared the cache, the old staig appears in an incognito
    window and it makes no sense at all?

We hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards, Michael

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi martin-9344,

I kindly request you to conduct a check by activating the default WordPress Theme, such as Storefront or Twenty Twenty-Three (Appearance > Themes) and keep WoodMart Core and Elementor or WPBakery plugins activated. This is to ascertain whether the issue you are experiencing is due to our theme or not.

If it doesn’t help, please provide me temporary wp-admin account, I will debug that issue.

Regards,

martin-9344
    Participant

Here are the credentials

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi martin-9344,

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please include a screenshot that illustrates, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

martin-9344
    Participant

We managed to solve the cache issue. It was the NGINX cache that caused problems.

We have another issue, though. Landscape product images are not shown correctly.

Please look at the attached photos. Oner is looking good, and one i not good

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi martin-9344,

I tested your site on my end and it looked well https://prnt.sc/1_hZ_-MHukAq

I kindly recommend you preparing images with titles you want before uploading them to your media library using the graphic editor (Photoshop or any other) to have a nice-looking grid.

Regards,

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)