Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with checkboxs in admin dashboard

Problem with checkboxs in admin dashboard

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

arkad
    Participant

Wood morning!

I have a problem with checkbox inputs in admin dashboard, the check icon doesn’t appear when I select a item, the element was selected but the ico is hide.

This happens in the woocommerce orders menu. sometimes in the other sections too.

Can somebody help me with this?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by arkad.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by arkad.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The issue can be caused by plugins conflict or incorrect URL configuration in Settings > General.

Please check HTTP and HTTPS configuration: https://domain.com is the actual site URL, however, http://domain.com is used in Dashboard > Settings > General. In this case, it is necessary to configure URLs correctly.

In case your URL is correct, please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Switch to the parent theme and check.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

arkad
    Participant

I have disabled all plugins, but the problem continue. I only could resolve when I disable woodmart child theme and father theme.

I provide the access data in private section…

Thank for your help.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

arkad
    Participant

I did the steps, I installed Storefront theme, I activated it and the checkboxes worked fine. But when I selected Woodmark child again, them don’t work.

I have cleared the cache in both test.

Could be any problem with theme’s style?

arkad
    Participant

I have done a temporary solution. I have added a css file named admin.css in my child theme…

input[type="checkbox"], input[type="radio"] {
      -webkit-appearance: auto;
    }

I have also added in my functions.php…

function admin_style() {
      wp_enqueue_style('admin-styles', get_stylesheet_directory_uri().'/admin.css');
    }
    add_action('admin_enqueue_scripts', 'admin_style');

I hope this problem can be fixed in next updates.
    Greetings.

Hello,

You would better move the CSS code to the Theme Setting > Custom CSS > General, otherwise the style would be lost during the next update.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)