Home Forums WoodMart support forum problem with displaying the site after any changes

problem with displaying the site after any changes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

silalena
    Participant

Hello! First of all I wish you the best

While setting up the site, I ran into the following problem. With absolutely any change in the site settings (adding new products, changes in headers, texts, adding pictures, widget settings, menus, etc.) … in general, after any clicking on the “save” button, the site starts to display very incorrectly. And only after I forcibly press LiteSpeed Cache – Purge all ​​… the display of the site’s elements gets better, but sometimes I have to do this procedure several times in a row. This slows down my work very much. Please help solve this problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

Check if you have a correct URL set in Dashboard -> Settings -> General. It should start with HTTPS if you are using an SSL certificate on your website. Then go to Theme Settings and resave them. If it doesn’t help, please, provide us your admin access so we can check.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

silalena
    Participant

Thank You for reply. I checked url setting…it is correct. So I will provide you with admin access. ThanK You very much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but the password seems to be wrong and we can’t access.

silalena
    Participant

=) Soory. Please, try again….I didn’t press “safe new user” before=)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it is due to the cache plugin. You need to clear all the cache if you want to see your changes while not logged in. Sorry, but it is how it works and there is nothing that can be done with it.
    Our CSS is split into multiple parts and it is always regenerated when you change something in Theme Settings, header, or page content. And since the cached version of the page is loaded, you see it broken.

silalena
    Participant

ok! Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘problem with displaying the site after any changes’ is closed to new replies.