Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with Filter widget

Problem with Filter widget

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

waterlinedesign
    Participant

Hi I try to make a Shop-page with a filter widget on the left and I think I got almost as I want it but the I activate the widget on the page I will get another filter widget for my Category-page. That widget will also be all over my banner. What will I have to do for only have the filter widget on on my Shop-page? See the two print-screens.

waterlinedesign
    Participant

Hi I try to make a Shop-page with a filter widget on the left and I think I got almost as I want it but the I activate the widget on the page I will get another filter widget for my Category-page. That widget will also be all over my banner. What will I have to do for only have the filter widget on on my Shop-page? See the two print-screens.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Enter the category HTML block (Product > Categories > check which one is applied) and disable scratch the row and full height

Best Regards

waterlinedesign
    Participant

It didn’t do the trick I wanted. I only want to have the filter widget on the shop-page. I have categories with 2 to 4 products and it looks weird to have a filter meny for 2 products. How can I hide the widget meny on the categories page?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.tax-product_cat .area-sidebar-shop {
    	display: none;
    }

.tax-product_cat .shop-content-area {
        -ms-flex: 0 0 100%;
        flex: 0 0 100%;
        max-width: 100%;
    }

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)