Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with not loading styles and colors from theme

Problem with not loading styles and colors from theme

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

kdimitrov
    Participant

Hello,

We have a problem with the carousel not loading all the styles and colors. On the home page, you can see that the arrows have a basic style, but in the theme settings, we have set them with specific colors, etc.

We have tried updating all the plugins and the theme. We also tried disabling all the plugins except Woodmart Core, Elementor, and WooCommerce, but had no luck. We don’t have cache enabled on the host or the website. Currently, the website is in development.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kdimitrov
    Participant

Hello,
    Now i see that the badges are not loading the proper colors too.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

kdimitrov
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve deactivated all the plugins and turned on only the theme-required ones, but still no luck. We have done this before, and this is the second time we’re encountering this issue. I will provide an account so you can check it too.

Hello,

These theme settings for the carousel arrow. I have added the carousel widget on your site at the bottom of the home page. It is working fine. Check back your site and check the issue.

Best Regards.

kdimitrov
    Participant

Hello,

The problem is that we want the “Together” option, and it is not loading. As you can see, the button settings are not round like in the settings, and the badges for “Hot,” “Sale,” etc., are not displaying the proper colors.

The carousel that you have set up is not the design we want to use. We want it to look like the one from Woodmart Organic Farm.

Hello,

Try to temporarily disable the CDN and remove the server cache/browser cache /site cache and check the issue.

Best Regards.

kdimitrov
    Participant

Hello,

As I mentioned before, we do not use CDN or caching on the host or the website.

Hello,

Please add the following Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS:

.wd-nav-arrows.wd-pos-together .wd-arrow-inner{
        background-color: #ffe7e7 !important;
        border-radius: 20px !important;
    }
    .wd-nav-arrows.wd-pos-together {
        gap: var(--wd-arrow-gap, 9.001px) !important;;
    }

.product-label.featured {
    background-color: #1212d2 !important;
    }

.product-label.onsale {
        background-color: #d98f9c !important;
    }

Best Regards.

kdimitrov
    Participant

Hello,

With the custom CSS, it works. The problem is why it is not working from the theme settings.

kdimitrov
    Participant

Hello,

When I look inside the CSS, many of the variables are not defined, such as –btn-accented-brd-radius.

Hello,

Please delete the custom CSS code and then let me know I will check it further. I did not find where you have added the custom CSS code? Do not find the custom CSS in Theme Settings.

Best Regards.

kdimitrov
    Participant

Hello,

I will remove the custom code that we wrote in the WordPress customizer CSS.

Hello,

Please delete the custom CSS code and then deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check the issue and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)