Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with option show single variation

Problem with option show single variation

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

kdimitrov
    Participant

We have a problem with show single variation. When we turn it on elementor stops working on the home page. And the separate variations show as Auto-draft.
    We tried disabling all the plugins exept elementor, woo and woodmart but no luck. Tried switching from child to main theme but no luck too.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi kdimitrov,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Please record a short video of the issue for better understanding and provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

kdimitrov
    Participant

Hello we have provided you with wp-admin login. It in the prevouse private content.

kdimitrov
    Participant

Short video. As you can see if the option is off the elementor builder is available on the home page. If we turn on the option all the elementor elements brake. No footer, builder etc.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi kdimitrov,

I’ve passed this topic to one of our developers, and I will let you know once get an answer.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi kdimitrov,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Could you please remove all products from the ‘Trash’ https://monosnap.com/file/tSMnUOSagnviOCLqwS4iWzLKjIWqa9?

and double check if the issue is resolved.

Regards,

kdimitrov
    Participant

hello. We removed all the products from the trash and updated elementor again but with no luck.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi kdimitrov,

Please check now.

Regards,

kdimitrov
    Participant

Hello it seems to work now but slider revo is not present. Did you remove it ?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi kdimitrov,

Sorry for that, you are now can re-activate other plugins.

Regards,

kdimitrov
    Participant

Hello it seems all the plugins are working now and the products too. Can you please tell us what was the problem ?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi kdimitrov,

Our developer created a note for that, and will keep an eyes on it. Please let me know if you have any issues.

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)