Home Forums WoodMart support forum problem with page title on mobile and compare

problem with page title on mobile and compare

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

nicksfikas
    Participant

Hi,
    Your theme is awesome! I have two issues though…
    1. In mobile, the page title is shown as a half-title, you can see the attached screenshot.
    2. When I click more than 3 products for comparison, it only shows 3 products and some times it shows them weirdly…

and another thing, I use WP Rocket for speed optimization, but the ajax search is very slow, any tips for that?

thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

1. Remove the following CSS code to fix this https://gyazo.com/d2352a315e8367a6627c8bc6735cc242

2. Be sure that such pages as compare, wishlist, account, cart, and checkout are in your cache plugin exceptions list. They shouldn’t be cached.

3. We don’t see any performance problems with the search on your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

nicksfikas
    Participant

1. I can not find the css code..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This code is not from our theme and it is added by you or your developer. It may be in the custom CSS section in Theme Settings or in the child theme.

nicksfikas
    Participant

Ok, I deleted the custom css section but I have another issue now. My website has a space between header and slider revolution. How can I fix that?
    thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

By default, our header has a margin bottom and if you want to remove it on your home page, you can simply add a negative margin top for the first row on the page with Visual Composer. So just set -40px for example to compensate it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘problem with page title on mobile and compare’ is closed to new replies.