Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with Presets

Problem with Presets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Radek_71
    Participant

I have a serious problem with the “Presets” tool.
    I wanted to set a different tab name in the description of a single product for a specific product category (or for specific products). Following your suggestions, I used Presets. I set: Condition ID/equals/Category ID. Next I have changed the Single product/Bookmarks/Bookmark title settings. Nothing has changed.
    I tried another way: Post ID/equals/Product title (ID). This time the title of the tab has changed. However, when I tried to apply the same scheme to another product – the tool did not find its title.

I updated Woodmart to the latest version. This time the condition ID/equals/category ID scheme resulted in changing the name of the tab title in all products. Regardless of the category. Not only that – after removing this preset, the titles were still changed. I had to restore the site from a backup.

A solution would also be to completely remove the tab for this category of products. But that doesn’t work either.

Please help me!

I don’t have any cache plugins enabled.
    I can provide login details if necessary.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Radek_71
    Participant

Hello!

I cloned the site to a new test domain (without ssl), on a different host.
    I disabled the plugins as per your instruction. Even Elementor Pro, although you write that Woodmart is compatible with it. I went through the whole procedure again, as in the attached screenshots. Still for the “TPI training” product category, the tab in the description is titled “Specyfikacja”, instead of “Program szkolenia”.

If there is some other way to just disable this tab for this product category, that will also be a solution, although I would prefer properly working Presets.

Access details below. You can experiment.

Thanks in advance for your help!

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Radek_71.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to use “Single posts from term” condition type instead of Term. It will be applied to all products from that category.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)