Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with product filter search

Problem with product filter search

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

afconsulting.fabio
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a problem with product filter search:
    On the home page I have inserted a search bar for product filter but if I search for a category and click filter it takes me to the correct page but if I go back to the home page and search for a different category it takes me to the same page as the first search. Like it can’t update the search. How can I fix? Thank you

Hello,

Please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

afconsulting.fabio
    Participant

Thanks.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

afconsulting.fabio
    Participant

Could you please help me

afconsulting.fabio
    Participant

It works on a PC but doesn’t work on a smartphone

Hello,

It is not the theme issue. It is the issue with server timeout. You need to contact the host support and ask to increase the Timeout.

Best Regards.

afconsulting.fabio
    Participant

It doesn’t seem to me that the problem is due to the server, on desktop it works. I attach the video of the error from mobile. also how did you solve the problem for desktop? so I can also modify for other sites. Thank you

afconsulting.fabio
    Participant

It doesn’t seem to me that the problem is due to the server, on desktop it works. I attach the video of the error from mobile. also how did you solve the problem for desktop? so I can also modify for other sites. Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have checked your site and all is working fine on my mobile. Please check your site after removing the browser cache on mobile.

Please see the video from my mobile.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebu429wmlard2cv/XRecorder_19072023_191433.mp4?dl=0

Best Regards.

afconsulting.fabio
    Participant

I’m sorry but it still doesn’t work for me, now it doesn’t work again on the pc. How can I fix this, I would like like in your video to refresh the page

Hello,

I did not see any issue on the desktop or mobile.

I have applied the patch from the Woodmart >> Patcher >> Applied the Patch #475894

Best Regards.

afconsulting.fabio
    Participant

Please help, I’ve been having the same problem for weeks. when I search by filter, going back and changing the filter gives me the same page as seen in the video

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Our developers have fixed that on the site, please check.

We will add this fix to the nearest update.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)