Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with product page

Problem with product page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

nestart.agency
    Participant

All of a sudden my product page has the description under the pictures of the products and the whole page is messed up. What should I do? In attached the screenshot.
    Could you please help me understand what happened, thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nestart.agency
    Participant

I have found the issue – the plugin: iubenda | All-in-one Compliance for GDPR / CCPA Cookie Consent + more
    is giving me issues with the product page. So I disabled it. But I need it – what should I do?

Hello,

Actually, your issue is specifically related to a third-party Plugin for which you might need to contact the respective Plugin Support in this regard they will guide you better.

If you have any questions about our theme feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

nestart.agency
    Participant

I changed it with another plugin – it seems iubenda wasn’t the right one.

Hello,

Has your issue been resolved or not? Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Best Regards.

nestart.agency
    Participant

yes, by changing the plugin!

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Problem with product page’ is closed to new replies.