Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with rederict to thank you page afte purchase

Problem with rederict to thank you page afte purchase

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

notyourbabe.de
    Participant

Hi,

since i changes to woodmart (i had hello elmentor before) i have a problem with redirect to thank you page after purchase.

If a delete my old thank you page then redirect goes to 404 otherwise the refresh ist still on checkout page just with no fields. Order works, i got order confirmation mails. But there is no thanks for your order site.

I cant find a solution. Can you help me?

notyourbabe.de
    Participant

If you need Admin access

notyourbabe.de
    Participant

and that message came form elementor if i want to make changes on the “thank you” page.
    It means: sorry the content area was not found

Thanks for your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

notyourbabe.de
    Participant

the problem starts when activating elmentor pro. With just elementor there is no problem. Or if i use standard theme, there is also no problem also with elementor pro.
    So the error starts with woodmart in combination with elementor pro.

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme.

Because the thankyou page is woocommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence it.

Best Regards

notyourbabe.de
    Participant

i tried it, it works perfekt with standard theme. The Problem starts when i activate woodmart.

Regards

Hello,

Please disable the custom thank you page which you have made.

Best Regards.

notyourbabe.de
    Participant

Hi,

i deleted the site but it also doesnt work.

regards

notyourbabe.de
    Participant

Can you find a solution? Its a live site and clients get an error after purchase thats not good.

Hello,

I have checked your site with the default theme and the issue is still the same. It means it is not our theme issue.
    See screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/x6DrPd4

If you have faced the issue with the elementor pro pugin, You need to contact the elementor pro Plugin Support in this regard they will guide you better.

Best Regards.

notyourbabe.de
    Participant

Hi,

for sure it doesn work now with standard theme because you said to me i have to delete the thank you page. Before it worked perfect with standard theme. It just didnt work when i activated woomart.
    The problem startet with woodmart. So there has to be a problem with your theme on my site. We paid for the theme and you offer 5 months support. We changes our whole site, it was hours of work. Please find a solution.

Regards Julia

Hello,

But the default Woocommerce thankyou page should work with the WP default theme or Woocommerce storefront theme. I think you have deleted the custom Thank you page which you have used as a thank you page.

The default thank you page should work with the Elementor pro plugin as well with the WP default theme or Woocommerce storefront theme but is not working so it means there is an issue from the ELementor pro plugin.

Best Regards.

notyourbabe.de
    Participant

Hi again,

i talked to elementor and Tier 2 Tema was checking the issue. As i said it works with standard theme.
    Here you can finde the answer from elementor. And I set up an staging site for testing.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you want to use default Thank you page then you need to make sure that the checkout page is not modified with Elementor (https://monosnap.com/file/2DESsZVf1uzVCwJaiqGLAdQsRTE6vB – it shouldn’t state Elementor there).

We checked this on your staging website and it helps.

Kind Regards

notyourbabe.de
    Participant

Hi,

thanks it works now on Staging Site. I also want to change these things on live site. But its not just what you wrote to me, beause its not elementor site. I made all things i saw what you did. Creat new Checkout site, new top content layout. But all these things dont solve the problem. Please tell me what else so you changed on staging site?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

I deleted his checkout and restored this page through wc, then in Elementor I chose for the thankyou page a link to the same page as the checkout – https://monosnap.com/file/AIskYyRxBAaJaRHkvq9YHHi7UfJ5Dx – now it seems to work

notyourbabe.de
    Participant

Hi,

thanks you so so much. it works now. We are happy!

Unfortunately there is a further problem. When i come to the page add something to cart and then leave the page and afterwards come back to the page the things i added before are still in cart (thats fine) but there is no checkout or cart button. on first visit as i added the produtcs the buttons are shown. Problem exists on all devices and also when all plugins are deactivated. With standard theme the problem is not existing.

Attached a screenshot

Should i start a new topic or can you help me here?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please record a video on how to reproduce the issue on your website?

Thank you in advance.

notyourbabe.de
    Participant

Hi
    thanks for fast answer. Attached the video

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that you have a custom CSS on your website that hides these buttons https://prnt.sc/PuUUEdnd_dfZ , https://prnt.sc/86G9xq51uUqC

notyourbabe.de
    Participant

Hi,

where do you find that code? i cant finde.
    But i cant image that that code makes the problem. Because as you see on the recorded video, the buttos are visible at first visit, on second visit the two buttons (cart and checkout) suddelny are disappeared.

If you tell me in which file the hide button code is, then i can delete it. I cant find it. And all other custom css i had deleted and problem still exists.

Im very sad that a lot of bug problems are coming with the switch from hello elementor to woodmart. Maybe better on a new site…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We see it in the inspector. But we don’t know where exactly you added this code on your website. We can give a custom CSS to override it and fix the issue if you can’t find it.

Kind Regards

notyourbabe.de
    Participant

Hi,

oh yes i also find it just in inspector. I was looking over 2 hours yesterday and couldnt find the css. Please five me custom css to overwrite it. I tried also but i cant fixed it with own css to overwrite.
    Thanks a lot!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is a custom CSS for this

.widget_shopping_cart .button {
    	visibility: visible !important;
    }

notyourbabe.de
    Participant

thanks. I put it to custom css woodmart and doesnt work 🙁

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, it works correctly on your website now https://gyazo.com/08b8554f610e1d323bddab9c455ca226

notyourbabe.de
    Participant

you are absolutely right, it seems it works now 🙂
    I hope that was my last question.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Regards Julia

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Problem with rederict to thank you page afte purchase’ is closed to new replies.