Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with shipping options

Problem with shipping options

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

kitdorofficial
    Participant

Hi woodmart team, I am facing one issue with my website’s shipping options. Website- https://kitdor.com

Problem:
    1) A user adds a product to cart & applies a coupon code which gives free shipping, the coupon code gets applied properly so no problem till here
    2) But then the option which was asking for 100Rs shipping fee doesn’t go away on its own & the user has to manually press on free shipping to get free shipping. This does not make any sense. When the user applies the code, the shipping charge should go away

I have recorded my screen to show you the error for your better understanding. You can checkout my loom video here- https://www.loom.com/share/ec808fa1494b4a36b6aeebca093d3bbc?sid=d5e259bc-f4a4-4a43-955d-d08fca5ebd54

I am attaching a screenshot as well

Give me a solution ASAP

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

kitdorofficial
    Participant

Do you have any websites or website links in mind that I can check to confirm this?

And if this a wordpress issue, can you give me some CSS/ code that I can add on the website to fix this?

kitdorofficial
    Participant

It is difficult for me to find such a website because even if I find some wordpress websites online, I dont have their free shipping coupon code to check what happens when I apply the code. Please help me with this

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t have such a website. But you can temporarily switch to the default theme on your website and test how it works. You can do this in Appearance -> Themes.

Kind Regards

kitdorofficial
    Participant

Okay let me do this & get back to you

kitdorofficial
    Participant

Hello team. I checked this in a different theme & the issue is still there so this is not a woodmart issue but a wordpress issue. I would be very grateful if you can still provide a solution for the same

kitdorofficial
    Participant

It would be great if you can provide some code/css that can help address this issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, we don’t have a solution for this. It looks like a WooCommerce issue so you need to contact plugin developers for help on this matter.

kitdorofficial
    Participant

Okay

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Problem with shipping options’ is closed to new replies.