Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with the installation of Prebuilt websites

Problem with the installation of Prebuilt websites

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

La Villa Garden
    Participant

When i try to install a Prebuilt website, I get an error message saying
    “The import could not be completed due to a low timeout limit on the server. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase it to 300 seconds.”

I contacted my hosting provider and he configured the max_execution_time and max_input_time at 360, but I still get the error message

Can you help me please ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

We have just imported the dummy content on your website without any errors. Please, test how it works from your end.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

La Villa Garden
    Participant

Hello thank you !

how did you successfully import?
    Because for me when the download reaches around 75%, I get the message telling me that the timeout limit is too low on my server etc…

And I would have liked to install the “Furniture 2” theme, do you think I can try to install it without error now ?

Kind Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, try to import this version and if you still get the error, we will try to do this ourselves.

Kind Regards

La Villa Garden
    Participant

Ok now it works, I don’t understand why, but its perfect

Thank you !

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No problem. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Problem with the installation of Prebuilt websites’ is closed to new replies.