Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with the trending section

Problem with the trending section

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

jjamosa
    Participant

On the website in the trending section when I load the page for the first time, I can move the items from left to right and vice versa in the “clothing” section which is the one that loads first by default, however if I change later to the accessories category, in which I can also slide the products correctly, when I return to the “clothing” category it no longer allows me to slide through the different products, that slide is blocked and I have to reload the page to make it work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jjamosa
    Participant

Sorry the video is empty!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jjamosa
    Participant

My private credentials.

jjamosa
    Participant

I have detected that it only fails in the mobile versions, in the desktop it works correctly.

jjamosa
    Participant

I have also tried to disable third party plugins without success, and I have tried on several mobile devices, which did not have the page cached.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jjamosa,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing myself? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

jjamosa
    Participant

No problem! You can do whatever you need to do.

Thanks!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jjamosa,

It’s now working perfectly on my end, please double check and let me know how it goes.

Regards,

jjamosa
    Participant

Hi, unfortunately it keeps crashing, I have tried all browsers on various mobile devices and the result is the same. Once I load the page in the trending section, I can correctly move products in the clothing category (which is the one that loads by default) from left to right and vice versa, I switch to accessories and it also works fine, but when I return to the clothing category, it stays blocked and I can no longer move through the products.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jjamosa,

Could you please record a video demonstrating issue? This will help us better understand the problem and find a suitable solution.

Kind Regards

jjamosa
    Participant

Yes, I attach it

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jjamosa,

It’s now working perfectly on my end, please double check and let me know how it goes.

https://we.tl/t-Jjyb7jxgFO

Regards,

jjamosa
    Participant

hi, it still doesn’t work properly, it works on emulators, but not on real devices. I have now tried it on a samsung tablet where the page had never loaded before, and both in Chrome and Fuirefox it does not work. I have also tried two other devices, iOS and android with the same behaviour.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jjamosa,

First of all, I’m really sorry have taken long time to reply you due to the weekend.

I conducted a test on my real Iphone, not simulator devices.

I’ve passed this topic to one of our developers, and I will let you know once get an answer.

Regards,

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jjamosa,

Please use the following custom code that needs to be placed inside Theme Settings > Custom JS > On document ready area:

(function($) {
    	$('.wd-tabs.wd-products-tabs .wd-nav-tabs > li').on('click', function(e) {
    		var $thisTab = $(this);
    		var $activeContent =  $thisTab.parents('.wd-tabs').find('.wd-tab-content-wrapper > .wd-tab-content').eq( $thisTab.index() );

setTimeout(function() {
    			var $carousel = $activeContent.find('.wd-carousel');

if ($carousel.length && 'undefined' !== typeof $carousel[0].swiper) {
    				$carousel[0].swiper.update();
    			}
    		}, 2000);
    	});
    })(jQuery);

Regards,

jjamosa
    Participant

is working. Thank you very much!!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jjamosa,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

jjamosa
    Participant

HI, unfortunately, when more products are added, the problem is reproduced and the carousel does not work properly again.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jjamosa,

Could you please record a video demonstrating issue? This will help our developers better understand the problem and find a suitable solution.

Kind Regards

jjamosa
    Participant

Ok!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jjamosa,

First of all, I’m really sorry have taken long time to reply you due to the weekend.

I’ve passed this topic to one of our developers, and I will let you know once get an answer.

Regards,

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jjamosa,

The video contains 1 product only, can you please double check with more products?

Regards,

jjamosa
    Participant

Hi, I attach a new video.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jjamosa,

Please remove all previous and you can fix it by applying patch #574905. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the Apply button. Let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

jjamosa
    Participant

Hi, yes it is working now. Thank you very much!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jjamosa,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)