Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with translation of woocommerce checkout and cart

Problem with translation of woocommerce checkout and cart

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rom2021
    Participant

Hello,
    there is a problem with the translation of the titles.
    I cannot find them in the strings in your theme, although I’ve tried to translate theme with loco translate.
    I read your code in the theme, it seems that you call these titles directly from woocommerce. But strangely, all these titles are not shown in the translated language when your theme is activated, with the wordpress default one yes(for exemple, 2022)

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)