Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with woodmart and the latest version of WP-Rocket (Delay JS)

Problem with woodmart and the latest version of WP-Rocket (Delay JS)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello,

After the latest update of wp-rocket, the execution list of Delay js that the theme provides seems not to work as expected with the feature on the site. Mostly on mobile and tablet devices, any carousel/mobile menu-related JS just stopped working. I have provided credentials from the site. Currently, I have deactivated the theme setting under performance mode.

Just to make it clear, 2 versions before the site was running smooth.

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested your website with a mobile device and the sliders seem to work correctly. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/98d26464aaadeb8854d3675ad41f77c6

Kind Regards

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello,

As I mentioned in my first reply, this is because I have deactivated the theme setting under performance mode.
    The setting is related to the addition of the wp-rocket exclusion list.

If you enable it and clear the cache, you can see the problem.

Let me know if you need more information from my end.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

jQuery needs to be excluded. Please, test how it works now on your website.

supp0rt
    Participant

Also if I set the setting on the performance tab off, and with no jQuery exclusion, the site still operates well.

The solution that you added, also excludes every file on the domain and it is provided from wp-rocket. Is

I insist on this because before the update of wp-rocket, jQuery was not excluded, but still, the site was working as expected. This was happening in 2-3 versions. I have the last updated wp-rocket on January 2.

Can this be related to any feature added from the filter that adds the exclusion list?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t know how it used to work on your website. We see that jQuery is not loaded in the right place if it is not excluded at the moment.

supp0rt
    Participant

You may close this thread.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Problem with woodmart and the latest version of WP-Rocket (Delay JS)’ is closed to new replies.