Home Forums Basel support forum Problem

Problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

vectorhermanos
    Participant

Problem with translation
    Hello
    I wanted to translate the phrase “% comments” into Farsi, But when I save it, Theis Error is displayed.”Right Image”
    To resolve the issue, I must add the Latin “C” to the translated word. This will cause the spelling mistake to display the word.”Left Image”
    Please guide me to solve the problem!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Will you be able to transfer your website to some hosting server where we can investigate this issue? We can’t reproduce it so it would be great so you make your website public and then we will be able to log in and check how it works.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

vectorhermanos
    Participant

sorry
    But because the site is developing on local host,i can not upload it.
    I sent you translation files. You can see this problem with the Poedit Software.
    Pleas open the file with Poedit and try to save it And you will see the error.

vectorhermanos
    Participant

translation files

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be a problem in POEdit software according to this answer on stackoverflow https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19188249/error-msgstr-is-not-a-valid-php-when-translating-a-wordpress-theme

Try to use Loco Translate to translate it.

vectorhermanos
    Participant

Thanks for helping me
    So the problem of the program is not the translation of the file.
    I had another problem
    Some words in the Some sentences in the Product Setting section (custom metabox from theme) are not available in the translation file, such as: are not available in the translation file, such as:
    1- Some sentences in the Product Setting section (custom metabox from theme)
    2- You can add “New” label to this product
    3- Insert tag that will be used to display images from instagram from your customers. For example: #nike_rush_run

AND …

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you want to translate these options names for your Dashboard?

vectorhermanos
    Participant

yes i want translate all options in the product page(Dashboard Admin).

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but these texts are not available for translation at the moment. We will fix it in our next theme update.

Regards

vectorhermanos
    Participant

ty

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Problem’ is closed to new replies.