Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problems with the wishlist and comparison page

Problems with the wishlist and comparison page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

j.espinozafabres
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem with the wishlist page and the product comparison page. I’ll describe what happens in the simplest and most detailed way possible. For example, when I’m on the store or homepage, I like or compare one or more products. In the header, I can see the quantity of products in the wishlist or for comparison increase. Then, when I go to the wishlist or comparison page, I can see the previously selected products, and when I remove one or more, they disappear from the list. So far, everything is fine.

However, when I refresh the page, those removed products reappear. The situation worsens when I return to the store page and select new products for the wishlist or comparison. Upon entering the respective page, these new selected products do not appear, and only the previous products are displayed, even if I have removed them. When I try to remove the initial products again, then the newly added products can be seen. In summary, they are not working correctly because the removal of products from these lists does not work, and the added products are not displayed on a second attempt until trying to remove the initial ones. How can I fix this situation?

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)