Home Forums WoodMart support forum problems with Woodmart theme and Woocommerce plugin

problems with Woodmart theme and Woocommerce plugin

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

jesuss1201
    Participant

Hello, I bought the theme a short time ago and when I finished installing, I have been presented with these errors on my server

[24-Jun-2023 23:58:13 UTC] PHP Deprecated: strstr(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in /home/guarda/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-page-functions.php on line 139

cebfonseca
    Participant

What version of PHP is your server running?

jesuss1201
    Participant

php 8.1

jesuss1201
    Participant

Send a php info so that I can review it in more detail or enter the following link.
    https://guarda.pe/phpinfo.php

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Also, please make sure that you have set the theme requirements:

https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/requirements-wordpress-set-up/

Best Regards.

jesuss1201
    Participant

Ok envĂ­o por privado

Hello,

After a thorough investigation and testing, I can assure you that our theme is functioning perfectly and does not have any issues.

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

jesuss1201
    Participant

Hello! There is a conflict with the woocommerce plugins, when it is active it generates a slowness in the web, which prevents the web header from loading completely, it is not displayed at the moment but it occurs only when the woocommerce is active, you could review that part well please.

jesuss1201
    Participant

How can I authorize the automatic activation of these patches.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

How can I authorize the automatic activation of these patches.

Could you please clarify what exactly you want to customize there?

Regards

jesuss1201
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem that is generated in the VPS server, for my part I already checked the cache, the plugins, the theme and other more details such as the permissions of the folders and the wordpress directories, however the error continues to be displayed.
    I ruled out installing the same theme with the same plugins in a banahosting professional hosting and the error does not appear.
    The 404 error in css files, images and script do not appear in the first browser update (CTRL+F5), but if in a fifth for some reason it stops loading the files from the content folder (images, js, css).

Possibly you have had this inconvenience before and have resolved it, I contacted support, but since it is a self-managed server, each user is responsible for the content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We never faced similar issues before. It is not something related to the theme and is most likely a problem with the server.

Kind Regards

jesuss1201
    Participant

indeed the problem is generated on the server, the wordpress application generates many lsphp processes

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

jesuss1201
    Participant

Hello, it was a problem on the VPS server, it is solved by installing nginx cache, buddy cdn and gzip text compressor on the server

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘problems with Woodmart theme and Woocommerce plugin’ is closed to new replies.