Home Forums WoodMart support forum Prodcut category image and product representative image

Prodcut category image and product representative image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

andreiv30
    Participant

Hello!
    The pictures on my website are not the same size (one is taller, one is wider) and they look ugly. Likewise on the product page.

I want to set them to those on the product category page the same standard size for all (square) I don’t have a problem if they will be cropped.

Likewise on the product pages, same dimension.

How do I do this? Can you help me with some settings or a custom css?
    I tried from the settings at “customize ->woocommerce->images but it doesn’t work.

Example pages:
    https://dev.pronetdesign.ro/categorie/extrudare-si-linii-de-extrudare/linii-extrudare-tevi/
    https://dev.pronetdesign.ro/produs/acoperire-tevi-otel-cu-pe-sau-pp/

you can change it without problems because the site is not live yet.

Thank you!

Hello,

Actually, the Product Images are handled at the WooCommerce level. So, the Theme directly doesn’t influence it.

We have applied the following Custom CSS on your Site to make them square-sized for the Category and Product pages:

.product-grid-item :is(.product-image-link,.hover-img) img {
        object-fit: cover !important;
        width: 20em !important;
        height: 20em !important;
    }

.woocommerce-product-gallery img {
        object-fit: cover !important;
        width: 40em !important;
        height: 30em !important;
    }

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

andreiv30
    Participant

Awesome, best support team!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Prodcut category image and product representative image’ is closed to new replies.