Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product add attribute broken layout

Product add attribute broken layout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hamster2116
    Participant

Dear team, this is more of a bug report as I don’t know where else to post it, when adding new attribute the WP page is broken see attached screenshot. It works BUT the location of buttons is messed up. The WPML translatable checkbox shows twice too. Kindly check it out, thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

hamster2116
    Participant

please accept my appologies for the late reply, I have provided access to staging site in private are below. Please check it out on Products > Attributes
    see attached screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have created a test attribute and added an attribute item. I saw no errors. I see the styles are broken a bit, could you please describe the actions step by step to catch the error? The screens would be helpful.

As for the view, deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)