Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product attribute screening

Product attribute screening

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

jiachenglin369
    Participant

Hello, I would like to know why my newly added product’s attributes and attribute values are not automatically added to the product filter. I think when I add a product, its properties should be automatically saved in the properties collection. How do I enable this feature? I hope you can help me solve this problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jiachenglin369
    Participant

HI, I used this function: Regenerate the product attributes lookup table, But he generated duplicate attribute values, and the number of products corresponding to the attribute is 0. How can I solve this problem? I am in a hurry and hope to solve it as soon as possible. Thank you.

Attachments:

jiachenglin369
    Participant

HI, I used this function: Regenerate the product attributes lookup table, But he generated duplicate attribute values, and the number of products corresponding to the attribute is 0. How can I solve this problem? I am in a hurry and hope to solve it as soon as possible. Thank you.

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jiachenglin369,

Thanks for reaching to us.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

jiachenglin369
    Participant

Hello, you finally replied, no problem, Hope the problem can be solved as soon as possible

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jiachenglin369,

Thanks for details.

I checked your site and shop page is now showing attributes filters https://prnt.sc/o70EUCo1A4BK

Did you resolve the issue? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

jiachenglin369
    Participant

Hello friend, thank you for your hard work, but the problem is still not solved. My newly uploaded products are not showing filters, this is the new category I am currently uploading: https://www.wtelectronics.com/product-category/integrated-circuits-ics/,There are no filters for product attributes in this category

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jiachenglin369,

I see you are using outdated WoodMart theme and WoodMart Core plugin, please create a dev site and update theme and core plugins to the latest version, then try again.

Devsite – also called a Staging platform where you can test issues, enable/disable features/plugins thus such changes will affect the main site. The below article will help you to create it:

https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-create-staging-environment-for-a-wordpress-site/

Regards,

jiachenglin369
    Participant

My webpage cannot be opened, what have you done to our website? ? ? ?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jiachenglin369,

I have not touched or modified any files related to theme. I checked theme version and saw you are using outdated version then replied to you, that’s it.

You can contact hosting provider for more details.

Regards,

jiachenglin369
    Participant

ok,thanks you~

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi jiachenglin369,

Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)