Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product bundles – hide attribute tables from page

Product bundles – hide attribute tables from page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SJ
    Participant

Hi,
    I am building an ecommerce that has product bundles, and I’d like to ask for some help in simplyfing the product bundle page.

I was able to edit CSS for other elements that were redundant, but I am struggling with the attributes table.

Specifically, the theme shows multiple product attribute tables, one for each of the products that compose the bundle. However, this is not great for user experience, so I’d like to hide these attribute tables for the bundled products, and only keep the attribute table for the bundle itself.

How can this be done?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi SJ,

Thanks for reaching to us.

For specialized assistance and potential solutions, I kindly suggest that you reach out directly to the plugin support team, who are better equipped to provide you with the guidance you require.

Regards,

SJ
    Participant

Makes sense, was not sure whether this could be resolved on the theme side or plugin side.
    Thanks anyway!

For anyone who might encounter a similar issue in the future and find this thread, this should help: https://woo.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/

Have a good day!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi SJ,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Product bundles – hide attribute tables from page’ is closed to new replies.