Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product carousel problem

Product carousel problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

xmasoft
    Participant

My shop homepage has 2 Product (grid or carousel) item showcases setup with multiple pages and auto page slide.

When I try adding a new one with the same settings, it’s stuck on a single page with no pagination control.
    It doesn’t work when duplicating the one that functions correctly either.

When making any changes to the carousel that works, it also stops working and is stuck on a single page.

What could cause this and is there a possible fix?

Thank you!

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

xmasoft
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Hi, if you could first point me to a few solutions I could try myself I would be grateful.

Thank you, have a good day!

xmasoft
    Participant

My shop homepage has 2 Product (grid or carousel) item showcases setup with multiple pages and auto page slide.

When I try adding a new one with the same settings, it’s stuck on a single page with no pagination control.
    It doesn’t work when duplicating the one that functions correctly either.

When making any changes to the carousel that works, it also stops working and is stuck on a single page.

What could cause this and is there a possible fix?

Thank you!

Using the WPBakery backend editor solved the issue. Product carousel functions as intended.

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Product carousel problem’ is closed to new replies.