Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Categories archive

Product Categories archive

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mazenwahbeh.work
    Participant

On the shop page, I have a widget to filter the categories, but when I click on the parent category, I am taken to the single page for this category.
    I want the products to be displayed on the shop page itself, as happens when I click on the subcategory.
    Note that I have another separate action that I made so that when I click on one of the parent categories, its page opens.
    But it is not part of the sidebar, but rather an independent section.
    I will attach some pictures now

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Product Archive > Enable the option Ajax shop and check the issue.

If the products categories go to a separate page share the wp logins details so i will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

mazenwahbeh.work
    Participant

Hi ,
    Actually the option Ajax shop it’s already enable. the problem remain.
    this is my login.

Attachments:

Hello,

You are using the custom layout for the category pages. Navigate to Layouts > Edit Archive Layout > Edit Dental Equipments category layout and use the Product Categories widget in the layout and configure it. https://ibb.co/9chcCcq

Best Regards.

mazenwahbeh.work
    Participant

Hello and thank you for the response.
    This is not actually my problem and I cannot see the connection between your answer and my question.
    What I want, as I mentioned in my previous question, is that when I click on the categories in the filter on the sidebar on the shop page, I want the products to be downloaded on the same page (which is the shop page automatically)… and I do not want to be moved to the special classification page.
    That is, in a clearer sense, I want the products belonging to this category to be shown when you click on it from the filter on the shop page.

Attachments:

Hello,

In this Case you need to disable the custom layout for archive pages. After that Navigate to Theme Settings > Product Archive > Page title > Enable the option categories in page title. In this case you can remain on the shop page after applying the filters.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)