Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product categories image size

Product categories image size

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Zellsaint
    Participant

Hello,

I want to change the format of the images in the product categories section, but the internal “image size” section is not working.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try setting the Shop thumbnail size from Appearance >> Customize >> Woocommerce >> Product Images.

Read the following article for help:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/image-size-and-content-alignment-in-a-product-grid/

Best Regards

Zellsaint
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

But that would apply to all sections of ecommerce right? I want to change the measurement in that section of that specific layout, that is, in the section of the image that I have sent you.

Thanks.

Hello,

Please set the size from the element and try Regenerating the Thumbnails using the plugin.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

Best Regards

Zellsaint
    Participant

It hasn’t worked, it doesn’t change the dimensions of that section. Anyway, why doesn’t it work when I put the dimensions I want in the “product categories” section settings?

Thank you

Zellsaint
    Participant

Ok, this section that you see in the image that I send you is the “product categories” section and what I want is to be able to change the size of each image that appears there (each image is a category or subcategory). As you have seen in the previous image, when opening the settings of this section, it allows you to set an image size, but indicating that size does not produce any change. I don’t know if it’s because it doesn’t work or because I can’t make changes to the size.

If you need more info let me know.

Thank you Aizaz

Attachments:

loptix
    Participant

Hello, just passing there,

Had the same problem. I ivestigated and noticed that if :

1/ You assign a custom image size in WPBakery elements (like “324×324”) -> What should normally happen is that the image size will be generated itself (if not already done) when you will visit the page for the first time (check your FTP/upload file to confirm).

Alternatively what you can do is assing size which already exist like “medium”, large”, “thumbnail”..

Important note : custom sizes generated by WP Bakery are not deleted when you delete the image from the Media library. You will have to delete them manually. For that i suggest you to use already existing size generated by wordpress.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by loptix.
    Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide the URL of the page where you added it and also provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

Zellsaint
    Participant

There You have

Hello,

Sorry but the image sizes for the element doesn’t work within the woodmart layouts.

Because it takes image sizes from default woocommerce thumbnails that you can modify under Appearance >> Customize >> Woocommerce >> Product Images.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)