Home Forums WoodMart support forum product category page -No products were found matching your selection.

product category page -No products were found matching your selection.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

CJ
    Participant

On my product category page, the product related to the category is not displayed(No products were found matching your selection.
    ). But when I switch to a WordPress default theme, it is displayed without a problem. This is not an issue with the plugins. I disabled the plugin and tested it. I created a new archive, but this issue is still there.Images related to wordpress default theme and WoodMart are attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi chathus116,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

CJ
    Participant

Yes, I deactivated the plugin and tested it, then the issue is still there

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi chathus116,

I appreciate your patience.

I updated theme to latest version and it worked fine.

Regards,

CJ
    Participant

it’s working now thank you

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi chathus116,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating for our theme and customer and technical support.

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘product category page -No products were found matching your selection.’ is closed to new replies.