Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product data writing template

Product data writing template

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

al3ardhi
    Participant

The products I sell contain specific details and data Example (factory, RAM, storage capacity, screen size, battery capacity, operating system)

How can I create a form ready to fill with selected data?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi al3ardhi,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Sorry, but your answer is a bit unclear to me. Please describe in more details, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

al3ardhi
    Participant

How can I create a template to fill in my product data because it needs specific data

Once you add a product, this template appears
    the factory:
    RAM:
    storage capacity:
    Screen Size:
    Battery capacity:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi al3ardhi,

You can use product attributes and display them with our dedicated element as shown on this demo https://woodmart.xtemos.com/mega-electronics/product/apple-macbook-pro-16-m1-pro-2/

Regards,

al3ardhi
    Participant

Yes, I found it through the admin account control panel

But when I add a product from the Dokan add-on with a vendor account, I do not find the features in the product add-on

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi al3ardhi,

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please include a screenshot that illustrates.

Regards,

al3ardhi
    Participant

when I add a product from the Dokan add-on with a vendor account, I do not find the features in the product add-on

al3ardhi
    Participant

when I add a product from the Dokan add-on with a vendor account, I do not find the features in the product add-on

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi al3ardhi,

Thanks for your patience.

You first need to create Product attributes, please refer to plugin documentation for more details https://dokan.co/docs/wordpress/tutorials/how-to-create-a-variable-product/

Regards,

al3ardhi
    Participant

attributes and variation does not appear when I add the product from the vendor page

You can look at the previous attached picture

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi al3ardhi,

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

al3ardhi
    Participant

Ok

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi al3ardhi,

Please provide me your site URL as well.

Regards,

al3ardhi
    Participant

Website

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi al3ardhi,

Thanks for your patience.

Variable products is not included in Free version, please see the comparisons. https://dokan.co/wordpress/comparison/

Regards,

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)