Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product deletes 5seconds after adding to cart

Product deletes 5seconds after adding to cart

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

roket.agency
    Participant

Hello,
    I add product to cart and it gets deleted automatically. Why could that be?

Hello,

Sorry to hear about that.

We have visited the Product page on your Site > added to Cart > wait for a while, but the Product didn’t get removed automatically from the Cart: https://snipboard.io/YGOKUV.jpg

We further waited for a bit more too but the Product didn’t get removed.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

roket.agency
    Participant

Hi,
    I tested once again. Please try adding to cart combination of 2 products provided in private content

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience but we have again checked the mentioned concern on your Site the way you have mentioned and things are working fine. No Product was hidden from the Cart widget. Please see the video for reference in this regard: https://www.veed.io/view/ef6e0dac-63d4-44ce-9e8b-f6abf28ade17

Best Regards

roket.agency
    Participant

Please try in flow how I did it. Not add the same product but add different products provided in a link by the same sequence. All of our customers complain of cart function working improperly

roket.agency
    Participant

I tested it by enabling WP Rocket safe mode just now and the issue disappeared. Who will solve this issue when there is conflicts between WP Rocket and Woodmart?

roket.agency
    Participant

Tried again with safe mode and it does not allow me to add [product] when some products are already added in cart.
    I am unable to add 2 pcs one by one of the product. Buy now button just loads but does not open cart modal or add item.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by roket.agency.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As you mentioned that you have found out that the WP Rocket is causing the conflict in this regard. So, please once try contacting the WP Rocket plugin support in this regard and see what they have to say about it because right now at our Test Site, we aren’t facing such an issue without WP Rocket. So, initially at the Theme level there isn’t such an issue. There might be some settings or options of the WP Rocket causing this conflict on your Site. So, it would be better if you contact them first in this regard.

Hope you can understand !

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)