Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product description isn't showing on detailpage, although it is in description

Product description isn't showing on detailpage, although it is in description

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Soho89
    Participant

Hey,

next question: After I imported my former products. the product description isn’t shown on the detailpage, although it is in my product, . Can you help me with that? And for some reason the tabs are missing as well.

Hello,

Edit your products once and click on the update button then check back your products after clearing your site and browser cache.

You need to make sure that you have enabled the tabs from Theme Settings >> Product Page >> Tabs >> Tabs layout.

As there are multiple tabs shown on different conditions. Description tab shown when the product have description. About Brand tab shown when the product contains the brand attribute in its attribute list. Reviews tab shown by default through WooCommerce. Shipping and Delivery tab shown only when you have html block shortcode in “Additional tab content” and title in “Additional tab title” under theme settings >> Product Page >> Tabs.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)