Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product filter sidebar not showing on mobile

Product filter sidebar not showing on mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

francois.krikorian
    Participant

Hello,

Expected behavior: When I click on filters, the screen goes dark, as it should, and show the sidebar with the filters. The screen does go dark but no white sidebare or filters

Where does it happen: On mobile devices, or on mobile vue inside any browser (works perfectly fine on desktop)

Condition: Only happens in one category, I have 30 or more categories, 20 different layouts, there are no problems

Issue: When I click on Filters (menu bottom left) or the Show filter button on top of my products, the screen goes dark, but no filters are showing up. The menu actually does not open.

As stated above, this issue only happens inside ONE category and on mobile version of website. So i know it is not an issue with the products or the layouts as the layout is a copy of an other layout that works perfectly fine.

Logs: This shows up when I click on the darken screen (usualy if there is the menu showing up, it should close the menu) instead this:

jquery.min.js?ver=3.7.1:2 [Intervention] Unable to preventDefault inside passive event listener due to target being treated as passive. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5093566007214080

Obviously, I am missing something.

Thanks a lot !

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please temporarily disable any plugins not directly related to our theme and switch to the parent theme. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

francois.krikorian
    Participant

Hello,

Deactivate all plugins except the 3 you asked and nothing happened, still same issue.
    I deleted the layout for that particular category and copied a new one based on one that is working and all is fine.

No understanding of what actually could have happened.

You can close the subject.
    Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

So, the issue is sorted out? Let me know if any questions are remaining.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)