Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Filters

Product Filters

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Eris Webmaster
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a customer who wants to have a lot of filters per group of products or per product category.

I mean, for example, he has displays for ice cream with filters per dimensions and filters per Pans capacity (6, 8, 10, 12, etc). Those filters should show at the front end when the visitor chooses these products or this category of products.

Also, he has other products or product categories with different filters like ovens which have other filters like the capacity of pizza on pizza ovens or oven type and oven dimensions.

So, I need to enter a lot of filters per type of product, or per product category and I am looking for the best and easiest way to do this.

Please, can you suggest to me a correct way to make those filters or a corresponding plugin that you prefer?

Thank you in advance
    Kind Regards
    Erik

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Eris,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Currently, the best way to filter products is create most relevant attributes for specific type of products, then you can uses Filters widget to filter products by attributes.

Also, please note that filter widget has option to be displayed on particular categories only.

Regards,

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)