Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Gallery Images not Showing!

Product Gallery Images not Showing!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mahnaz
    Participant

Hello,

When I go to a single product page and hover over the product gallery, the photo does not change! It works when I switch to another theme. I deactivated all plugins, but it’s still not working. Something is wrong with my theme. I haven’t made any changes except for updating the theme and adding a mega menu. For more than 7 days, I’ve been unable to display my photos. Also, last week the 360-degree photos were working, but now they’re not!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins that are not directly related to our website’s theme temporarily. We will log in to your account and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

mahnaz
    Participant

you allow to do that , but I deactive some of them

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please disable all your plugins by yourself so we don’t break anything on your website. Or create a staging website where you can do such experiments without risk.

mahnaz
    Participant

For the past three days, I have deactivated my plugin while waiting for your support, but nothing has happened. Our clients cannot buy from our website! I just want to know what the problem is and if your plugin has a conflict with your theme!

Please respond ASAP! I cannot wait 33 days. Also, I told you three days ago to feel free to install and deactivate any plugin to understand what is happening. With all plugins, when I change the theme, the gallery works very well!

The problem is related to your theme! Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Apologies for the inconvenience. I was unavailable during the weekend. Could you please deactivate the plugins so that I can check? Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)