Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Image Layout

Product Image Layout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vyommanikya
    Participant

I have two questions.

First, can we set the image size large in the product image width layout?

Second, my footer is not getting aligned in mobile, earlier it was correct.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

01. Yes, You can choose a different page layout depending on the product image size you need.
    02. Go to Theme Settings > Footer > Check HTMl Blocks and edit this block with page builder and check the responsive setting.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

vyommanikya
    Participant

“Yes, You can choose a different page layout depending on the product image size you need.”

1st – Sorry for the typing mistake. I wanted to ask if I can set the default layout image size (large) for all products. So we don’t have to make changes to every product.

2nd –

Responsive settings are the same as before. If we change the HTML block to mobile portrait then everything looks correct here, but there are some alignment issues in mobile.

3rd – And I also want to change the header background color. But I can’t find the option to change the color.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

01. For that Go to Theme Settings > Single Product > Images. There you set the product image width for every product.

02. Please share the wp logins details of your site i will check and give you a possible solution.

03. The Header row has the background color. Edit header row and change the background color of the row in the style tab.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)