Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product images does not load, when clicked on categories

Product images does not load, when clicked on categories

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jkflorist01
    Participant

Hello,
    For my website – http://www.jkflorist.com when we enter any product category pages, for example – https://www.jkflorist.com/product-category/all-gifts-for-vadodara/fresh-flowers/ and when we click on any subcategory like – “Flower Arrangements” the product images does not get loaded and appears to be blank.

Can we pls have an urgent solution to this issue? Please help on urgent basis.
    Awaiting for your response

• This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by jkflorist01.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

jkflorist01
    Participant

Hello,
    instead of messing with all the plugins and entire theme and website, can you pls tell me that is there any option for lazy load -OR- any setting of loading product images provided in the theme itself? I had earlier used SMUSH plugin but had removed it the very next day. Basically i want to know that is there any settings option like that which can enable / disable product image loading time?

jkflorist01
    Participant

Have you guys altered any permission / coding by any means? Now my website is showing error and it is not loading at all, immediately after posting the above comment. Have you changed any setting by triggering it from your end, through the theme coding? Or have you been testing or anything such?

Also my account detail is showing that the theme is activated for – jkflorist.cdn-in.com but thats wrong and we had updated the domain activation of theme by – http://www.jkflorist.com already before a month.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by jkflorist01.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We did not even enter your site, we could not change anything.

We cannot predict what plugin and how can conflict, that is why we ask to deactivate the plugins and switch to the parent theme to exclude this reason.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)