Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Images Rendered too Big

Product Images Rendered too Big

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Purplebridge
    Participant

Hello team,

I’m following up on an earlier topic where I was concerned about my woocommerce product images being blurred. I’ve noted that the theme is rendering product images as too big. As you will see, I have picked an imahe from Kobo and when I use it on my site, it appears too big and blurred. Could you please advice on how to solve the issue.

Kindly see the attached images to understand.

Regards,
    George.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Purplebridge
    Participant

How the same image appears on my site

Attachments:

Hello,

Please read and follow the suggestions on image sizes provided in this instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

You need to upload bigger images not to get blurred images

Best Regards

Purplebridge
    Participant

Hello,

Ok, forget about the blurring for now. Why then does the product image occupy the whole screen on dektop. I have uploaded a 800px by 1200px image and you can’t believe how big it appears. Isn’t there a way to make the container way smaller so that it looks normal and professional?

What is the matter ? See image

Purplebridge
    Participant

Attached is the image showing how 800*1200 appears

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access and product page URL. I will check the settings.

Best Regards

Purplebridge
    Participant

See in private content.

Hello,

Please provide your site URL and check the credentials I cannot log in. I tried to take the link, you provided in the last topic, but cannot log in.

Best Regards

Purplebridge
    Participant

Sorry those expired. Here are the new credentials

Hello,

I cannot log in http://prntscr.com/o6esp6

Best Regards

Purplebridge
    Participant

Sorry for all the trouble. These should work

Hello,

You need to change this value http://prntscr.com/o6jhn7

Try to set 800 and check again. Navigate to Appearance – > Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product Image

Best Regards

Purplebridge
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I have done exactly that but it does not seem to help.

Regards.

Hello,

Deactivate the cache plugin and check the different sizes and choose the most suitable one.

Best Regards

Purplebridge
    Participant

Hello,
    I have deactivated the cache . Earlier you had said that I should set Main image width as 800. I have done that and still as you so when you logged in in, the image still appears awkwardly big.

I mean, when I use 1200×800 image on other websites that I manage with the same settings, it appears just fine, so I think it’s just something wrong with how Woodmart handles images.

As you see, I was trying to see how book images would be handled before I bought another Woodmart for another customer with a bookstore but now I cannot risk it.

Regards.

Hello,

You need to set a smaller product image width in the Theme Settings. You have set medium and image that is why the image is big http://prntscr.com/o6utu3

Best Regards

Purplebridge
    Participant

Hello again,

Thank you for all the help. Choosing the small image type as advised helped a little. The image size is now better. If there’s something we can do (a hidden setting or some code snippet) to make it even smaller like the yellow area in the image I attach, we would be happy. Some businesses like bookstoreS which I’m preparing for need small product images (Like how it appears in Barnes and Noble) not big images like in the demo.

Waiting for your help. See mage attached
    Thanks again.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .image-action-zoom .owl-carousel .product-image-wrap {
        max-width: 300px;
        margin: 0 auto;
    }

Best Regards

Purplebridge
    Participant

Hey Elise,

Thank you so much. That worked. It now appears beautifully. Thank you.

Your support is 5 stars!

You are welcome, we are always happy to help you, write to us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on Theme Forest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Product Images Rendered too Big’ is closed to new replies.