Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product labels #2

Product labels #2

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

henryvieira7
    Participant

Dear Sir!

In continuation of a ticket I made recently, as there was a wordpress update and I don’t know if that was what affected me.
    It turns out that the “out of stock” (ESGOTADO) label may appear on the homepage and product page, but not on the store page.
    I don’t remember if I was the one who wanted to disable the tag in the store in the past, but others tags appear like “new” (NOVO).
    Can you help me remember where I set it up so I can show this tag in the store?
    Thanks
    Best Regards
    Henry Vieira

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Okay, but first, could you please update your credentials https://prnt.sc/qBaWts7Ufk8R ?

Kind Regards

henryvieira7
    Participant

Good day Sir!
    I apologize..
    Please see the new accesses in the reserved area.
    Thank you
    Best regards
    Henry Vieira

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Seems that it is a cache issue because via admin panel we can see that the label works well – https://prnt.sc/DJUVEvY1FF96, please clear the site/server caches and recheck the issue.

Kind Regards

henryvieira7
    Participant

Hello!

From the image you sent me, I understand that the label is there.
    But it’s really weird that I can’t see that. After cleaning the cache, database and checking in an anonymous browser and after checking on several of my and friends’ devices, I still have the problem. It’s weird that I can see the “NEW” and “10%” discount tags and I can’t see the “SOLD OUT” tag.
    I don’t know if it’s an external plugin, I don’t know if it’s the CSS code that is causing this bug…
    If we enlarge the image (example like this in the attachment I send) there is something there…

Best regards
    Henry Vieira

Attachments:

henryvieira7
    Participant

Dear sir!

I think that all those CSS codes that you gave me in the past are not working and I ask, wouldn’t it be better to eliminate that? I removed them from there to see if there could be another solution.

Even considering another problem I’m having with TOP BAR, I ended up uninstalling all third-party plugins, but the problem remains…

If you want to access the admin, access is available for you.

Attachments:

henryvieira7
    Participant

Hello!
    This is to inform you that after a few hours of patience and persistence the problem was resolved…
    I hope this doesn’t happen again.
    Thank you for your support
    Best Regards
    Henry Vieira

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize for the delay.

So the issue was in the custom CSS?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

henryvieira7
    Participant

Hi there!

I don’t know where the problem was… I ended up putting the CSS codes back in and waiting patiently and “voila” it resolved…

Thank you

Best regards

Henry Vieira

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Okay, Understood. In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Product labels #2’ is closed to new replies.