Home Forums WoodMart support forum product page arhive

product page arhive

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

kompassmarketingbs
    Participant

Hello , i have problem with page arhive with this and more 6 clients which i use woodmart theme .When i order products by price low-high https://solo.bg/stage/product-category/damski-obuvki/damskimaratonki/?orderby=price&per_page=24 you can see they are only 4 products shown on page ,this is not only on this istuation the products on the pages are going random everywhere i mean page 1 -24 but nex page 10 products but you understang hopefully what i mean in this example i give you this link above .So firstable i made a stage website and disabled all plugins and function.php code which were added. Second i reset all theme settings and the result is the same ,so when i change theme product page arhive show products how its should all ok .And for this problem i write to xtemos devs and provide you login and ftp for more info and how to fix this theme bug.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

To better assist you, could you kindly test the functionality with default WordPress themes such as TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront? This will help us determine whether the issue stems from our theme or elsewhere.

Regards

kompassmarketingbs
    Participant

Hi yes for that is this stage website you can change to default theme i try with twenty twenty four and everything is working with it .You can change everything it this stage website .

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please check how it works with the default theme on this website and send us a screenshot so we can see the difference.
    Thank you in advance.

kompassmarketingbs
    Participant

with woodmart set 24 show only 4 with default twenty twenty for show 16 as default

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just tested with the default theme and see the same error. Check this screenshot https://gyazo.com/6e3f6dcc348f5f814b0700c576292dba

kompassmarketingbs
    Participant

any idea how to fix it ? Its strange because everything its normal with twenty twenty themes ,and try themes astra blocksy and everything is normal

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We tried using the default WooCommerce theme and the issue is still the same. This indicates that the problem is not caused by the WoodMart theme but rather by WooCommerce or other plugins.

Here are a few steps you can take to further troubleshoot this issue:

Update WooCommerce: Ensure that you have the latest version of WooCommerce installed.
    Check Plugins: Deactivate all plugins except WooCommerce and see if the issue persists. Then, reactivate each plugin one by one to identify if a specific plugin is causing the problem.
    Custom Code: If you have any custom code in the functions.php file, temporarily remove it to see if it affects the product display.
    WooCommerce Settings: Double-check your WooCommerce settings, especially those related to product display and sorting.
    If the issue persists, you might want to report it to the WooCommerce support team or the developers of the plugins you are using, as they might have more insights into the problem.

Best regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)