Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product page does not open

Product page does not open

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

contato.paulo
    Participant

Hello support how are you?
    When clicking on any product on my site, no page opens. It just keeps loading and won’t open! Server Support told me that it’s a problem with the site’s theme and the element.

See the print below and follow my wp-admin access

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I am checking the issue and I can not catch the issue: https://gyazo.com/21fc5f321ebb1338781a3e08b48db47f

Please provide the page where I can reproduce the problem.

Best Regards

contato.paulo
    Participant

Please click on the green “BUY” button, you will be redirected directly to checkout after adding to cart.
    I would like to be redirected to the product page after clicking the “BUY” button

Hello,

When you click the button, you can be redirected either to the cart or to the checkout. It is not possible to stay on the product page.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

contato.paulo
    Participant

Support I didn’t mean click the “Buy” button on the product page.

1 – When you are on any page other than the product page and click on the “Comprar” button, the person is redirected to the cart or checkout.

2 – When you click on the product image or product name you are redirected to the product page.

3 – I would like that when the person clicks on the “Comprar” button they are redirected to the product page and not to the checkout or cart., you know?

Hello,

Compare page is disabled in the Theme Settings > Shop > Compare. As soon as it enabled and properly configured it would lead to Compare page.

When you click on the product image or title, it would lead to the product page.

If you want to change that, you need to find a redirection plugin and configure the redirection.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)