Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product page is showing same price twice

Product page is showing same price twice

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

jamieandrade88
    Participant

Product page is showing same price twice but one is slashed and the other isnt. I don’t have any sale items so not sure why its displaying like that

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Maybe, it is your sale price and regular price. Please Navigate to Products > Edit Product > Check the regular and sale price.

If the issue remains, share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

jamieandrade88
    Participant

Hi, I don’t have a sale price.

Hello,

Sorry to say that your given login details are not working, please share the correct login details of your site. So I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

jamieandrade88
    Participant

Hi, I do not have a sale price and it wasn’t doing it before its a recent issue. Below are the login details.

Hello,

Please add the following Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS:

del .amount {
        display: none;
    } 

Best Regards.

jamieandrade88
    Participant

It removes the second price but now it looks like a minus. I want to know why one product is displaying the price correctly and the other isnt.

Attachments:

Hello,

Now I have not seen a minus sign with a price on your site. Check abc your site and check the issue.

Best Regards.

jamieandrade88
    Participant

Hi Aziz, please note that I have been asking for help resolving this issue since the 23rd of April. I also provided you login accesses so you can resolve the issue. I provided you photos of the issues and then provided you photos of the issue once I enter the code you provided. If you go to my site now you will still see that the issue of the double price is there and if you enter the code you provided it only removes the price that is slashed and everything else still displays incorrectly like the last photo attached.

Attachments:

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand whether it is our theme issue?

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)