Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Price don’t display in “Woodmart” theme

Product Price don’t display in “Woodmart” theme

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

eva.ferdek
    Participant

I built a webshop based on Woodmart theme. We use the “WPC Composite Products for WooCommerce” plugin from WPCLEVER to build composite products. The problem is that recently after some updates of the theme the composite product base price is not displayed in the catalog view. I am sure that it is a problem with the theme because when I change the theme to any basic WP theme then the price is displayed as expected.

Could you please help and provide maybe some snippet that we could use to fix this?

• This topic was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by eva.ferdek.

Hello,

I am unable to visit your site. Please remove the IP restrictions. We are accessing the site from Pakistan. Also share the wp logins details i will check your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

eva.ferdek
    Participant

Can you provide the IP address for which we need to grant access?

Hello,

We do not have a specific IP, you should whitelist the Pakistan country from the IP restrictions.

Best Regards.

eva.ferdek
    Participant

I am sorry but our hosting company’s reply is:

“I will be happy to help you solve the problem, but in order to proceed effectively, I need information about the IP addresses of this company for verification and to possibly remove them from our firewall, if they are blocked, of course. We do not block individual countries, only a list of IPs that are considered malicious.
    We use certain third-party lists to protect our users. Such lists include addresses from which attacks or other activities aimed at destabilizing systems were carried out. Please provide the external IP address of the person who manages your website for verification purposes.”

They do have a point. Please be so kind as to provide the IP address from which you try to connect – they will add it to the white list and you will have access to the page within minutes. The hosting company will not remove all safety measures from a server to grant access to just one IP. It will be much easier to just add that one or a few IPs to the white list. I am sure that you do understand this.

Hello,

Here is my IP:

Best Regards.

eva.ferdek
    Participant

It seems that the IP address 192.168.5.127 is a private IP address. What is needed is your public IP – the one that you use to connect from the public network.

Our hosting company suggested visiting: https://www.whatismyip.com/ to quickly check your public IP.

If you use multiple public IP addresses they can also unlock them but then they need ip classes that you use.

Can you please provide your public IP?

Hello,

Now your site is working for me. Can you please share the wp logins details i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

eva.ferdek
    Participant

Thanks – let’s put this on hold for a moment. It seems that the plugin providers have managed to make some adjustments and now it shows the missing price. I will test it further and let you know – maybe it will not need any additional work.

eva.ferdek
    Participant

Yes, it works now. It is interesting maybe for you guys to know. With the woodmart theme this setting
    WoodMart > Theme Settings > Shop > Variable Product > Hide “to” price
    Affects the display of the Composite Product plugin from WP Clever. That option needs to be off for the price to of the composite to display.
    It seems that we can close this ticket.

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Product Price don’t display in “Woodmart” theme’ is closed to new replies.