Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Quantity Update Buttons not working

Product Quantity Update Buttons not working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Ollie
    Participant

Hi,

I currently have an issue where in both the products and cart, the product quantity buttons (plus and minus) aren’t working as when clicked they don’t change the number when clicked.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
    Ollie.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Ollie
    Participant

Hi,

It would affect the business to disable all the plugins. Is there another way we can test this?

Also, were now having an issue on mobile where on products like this (in the extra information), the menu & search buttons arent working

Any help is greatly appreciated

Best regards,
    Ollie.

Hello,

In this case, you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such experiments without any harm to your production website.

The below article will help you to create it:
    https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-create-staging-environment-for-a-wordpress-site/

Best Regards.

Ollie
    Participant

Hi,

I have used a staged site but after disabling and re-enabling cannot work out if there is a conflict. Please see login details below.

Also, were now having an issue on mobile where on products like this (in the extra information), the menu & search buttons arent working

Hello,

Please disable the CDN and remove the server cache/browser cache /site cache and check the issue.

Best Regards.

Ollie
    Participant

Hi,

I have done this on the main site and the issue still persists.

Best regards,
    Ollie.

Hello,

Now it is working fine. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.
    See video for clarification:
    https://uploadnow.io/f/ZkBG2LL

Best Regards.

Ollie
    Participant

Hi,

Is this on the dev site or the main domain? As I’ve cleared cache and gone incognito and it still has the issue with quantity as well as the menu button issue too.

Best regards,
    Ollie

Hello,

I have deactivated the plugins in your site dev site and checked that the quantity button is working fine. You need to Activate the plugin one by one to check which one causes the issue.

Best Regards.

Ollie
    Participant

Hi,

I have done this on the dev site and saw that the cookiesyes plugin stopped it from working. But when i deactivated it on the main site the issue still persists. I cannot work out which plugin is causing the issue here.

Best regards,
    Ollie.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to deactivate the rest of the plugins on your website for a moment and test how it works. Then, activate them one by one to identify the exact plugin that causes this issue.

Kind Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)