Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Search widget on shop page sidebar not able to open product on shop page

Product Search widget on shop page sidebar not able to open product on shop page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

abhinav1506
    Participant

1) please check the pictures i sent. ive written on the pictures too. The product search widget is added to my shop sidebar but when we search it opens in a modal popup instead of opening it up on the shop page so one cant really make use of the shop filters for large sites like mine because when we click on any product from the modal pop up it takes me to the product page instead of opening it on the shop page itself to make use of complex shop filters functions.

2)Pleas there is not active filter for clearing for product categories and since the url is same the client repeatedly thinks its an error. Either we solve this by producing clean urls without the queries or just give activate filters for category.

Image attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)