Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product SKU not showing in woocommerce and also shopping cart with Woodmart them

Product SKU not showing in woocommerce and also shopping cart with Woodmart them

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

mike@karo.com.au
    Participant

Hi
    I am using the Woodmart theme and on all the product pages as well as the shopping cart and associated notification that is sent to us, there are no product SKU’s. How can we add these to the product pages as well as the shopping cart and notification?
    Thanks!

Hello,

Please elaborate on what you require with some relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

mike@karo.com.au
    Participant

Thanks Aizaz
    The screenshot in the attached document is from another site that we have and here you can see the SKU once you select the product variation. When the customer places the order, the SKU appears on the email notification that we get from the shopping cart and is crucial for us to correctly pick and dispatch the product.

With the Woodmart theme that we are using on a new site https://staging.karo.co.za/ , the SKU doesn’t show anywhere on the product or on the email notification that we would get…..we really need this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please edit the product > Inventory > and insert the SKU http://prntscr.com/jzn9ea

Then it will be shown on single product page http://prntscr.com/jzn9mo

And the Email is generated by woocommerce itself and our theme doesn’t influence.

Best Regards

mike@karo.com.au
    Participant

Thanks Aizaz, however I have done this. The SKU’s for all our products are entered in product>inventory and they are not shown on the single product page. We are using the default Woodmart template for the products

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

mike@karo.com.au
    Participant

Hi Aizaz
    Please see details below
    Regards
    Mike

Hello,

You are using an old version of the Theme. Please update the theme and Recommended plugins to the latest versions then check back.

Best Regards

mike@karo.com.au
    Participant

Hi Aizaz
    I am scared of doing the theme update because we will lose all our customistation.
    What concerns me is that the product SKU’s were showing when we originally started using the theme and also if we use a product template, they show up. However, we cannot use the product template because it has other issues.
    What could be blocking the product SKU’s?

Hello,

There could be many causes of it that can be related to the third party plugins you are using on your website.

You can also check by deactivating all the third party plugins. Then check back.

If you cannot update the theme on the live site then you can set up a staging site and update the theme on it.

Best Regards

mike@karo.com.au
    Participant

Thanks Aizaz
    I have found the problem….appreciate your help!
    Regards
    Mike

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Product SKU not showing in woocommerce and also shopping cart with Woodmart them’ is closed to new replies.