Home Forums WoodMart support forum PRODUCT TAB (NEW, FEATURED and TOP SELLERS)

PRODUCT TAB (NEW, FEATURED and TOP SELLERS)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

cleber
    Participant

Hello,

on the home page where there is the ajax product tab, where do I go to change the titles “NEW, FEATURED and TOP SELLERS”? I already searched everything and couldn’t find it, and a second item, where to modify the results of these tabs?

Hello,

Edit Home page with page builder > Edit Ajax Products Tabs > in the tabs section change the tab title:
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/chRhHzt

Best Regards.

cleber
    Participant

I’m not using Elementor, using wp bakery

cleber
    Participant

i found it

Hello,

Yes in the wp bakery you can edit the home page with wp bakery and edit Ajax products tabs and change the title.

Feel free to contact me if you have any query.

Best Regards.

cleber
    Participant

Other thing, I can enable the theme on how many domains?

Hello,

You can only use one license for one live domain or site. If you want to use another domain then you have to purchase another license. But you can activate one license for one DEV website as well.

Best Regards

cleber
    Participant

Got it,
    I just bought a new license, any problem with one license or the other, I send it here

cleber
    Participant

other thing, i have a problm,

https://loplast.fourleafsolutions.com.br/
    At this address the home appears unchanged, but if I click on edit it shows the new home page, what could it be?

Hello,

Please share the wp logins details in private content under the message area I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

cleber
    Participant

cleber
    Participant

?

Hello,

This is the Home Retail page. Go to Pages and check this page. This page is the home page on your site. Go to Appearance > Customize > Home page settings > Home page settings.

And if i edit this page with wp bakery page builder it is showing the same content as in the frontend in the page builder.

Best Regards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)