Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Video – Can’t turn off Youtube loop

Product Video – Can’t turn off Youtube loop

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gisli
    Participant

Hey there,

I’m trying to get the Product Video feature to work but I’m running into two issues:

1. The get_video_content function always forces the &loop=1 attribute to all embedded Youtube links. How do I stop product videos from looping? Ideally I would only want the product video to play once.
    2. I’m having the same issue this user was having: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/set-video-to-not-repeat/
      The video continues playing in the background after clicking the next arrow. Inserting the script provided in the other post seems to stop the video from playing entirely. How do I stop the video from playing in the background after pressing the next arrow?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Send me access to the admin panel so I can investigate those issues. Also, send me the URL link where you have that youtube video.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

gisli
    Participant

Here’s the requested access and url.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. You can enable the Native player to avoid looping the video – https://take.ms/lZIDs. Let me know if that solution suits you.

2. Add the code below into the “On document ready” area:

setTimeout(function() {
    	const swiperElement = document.querySelector('.woocommerce-product-gallery__wrapper:not(.quick-view-gallery)');

if (swiperElement && swiperElement.swiper) {
    		swiperElement.swiper.on('slideChange', function() {

jQuery('.woocommerce-product-gallery__wrapper:not(.quick-view-gallery)')
    				.find('.wd-carousel-item.wd-video-playing .wd-play-video')
    				.trigger('click');
    		});
    	}
    }, 5000)

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)