Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product video gallery and WPML

Product video gallery and WPML

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kontakt-3113
    Participant

Hi,

when i add video to product maim image or product image gallery, it is visible only in mail language (not in translated one).

How can i set it in the right way?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Did you add the video to the product translation? If you have not you need to add. This is WoodMart option and requires additional actions for the translation.

If you have added and it does not work, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

kontakt-3113
    Participant

Hi, i tried to add video separately, it didn’t worked. Here is my wp- admin pass:

Hello,

Could you kindly provide the product URL with the problem, I have checked a few, I cannot find.

Best Regards

kontakt-3113
    Participant

Hi, try this product (link in private content). I have added a video to polish language, but i cannot do the same to english language. It’s not visible on product page in english language

kontakt-3113
    Participant

Hello, can You resolve my problem?:)

Hello,

Please select “Copy” in WPML settings: https://monosnap.com/file/UVG1lRQoSANwG1ICQoedPe5n9VLBMY

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

kontakt-3113
    Participant

Thank You, it worked 🙂

You are welcome!

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Product video gallery and WPML’ is closed to new replies.